The British Hydrological Society is keen to support potential MSc students wishing to pursue development of their academic expertise in hydrology.
The Society, together with the JBA Trust, will provide a small number of studentships ~£1500 towards the costs of Masters degree (MSc/MRes only) tuition costs at a UK Higher Education Institution. Applications should be made via http://BHS-studentships.jbatrust.org.
Candidates will need to upload the following information:
- Contact details
- Details of tertiary education
- Details of proposed MSc course for which the candidate is applying
- Any prizes/awards already received
- A personal statementof up to 250 words stating why the applicant wishes to undertake the course and significance of receiving funding from BHS/JBA
- Two references, preferbly at least one from an academic.
A Press Release issued by the JBA Trust is attached here.